Hydroponic store?

zeitgeist57

Those of you out there who may know a guy that knows a guy that grows things at home, is there a demand here in Central Ohio for specialized shops that supply products and knowledge for setting up indoor gardens?

There are about 4-5 in Central Ohio right now. Plus with online stores, I don't think there is much of a demand for those kinds of shops around here.

X2 on the internet now. Supplys are just a click away and unless you have a steller set up that's producing already I don't think too many that would take you up on advise... probably not a lucrative business modle to go after IMO.

I'm always seeing late night commercials for that stuff

Yeah, Indoor Gardens? It took me a while to figure out that the hell they were actually advertising.

"Don't get caught in the basement with your plants down" and whatever the fuck else they always say in that commercial. I thought it was a joke at first, or some kind of "service" for people with a plant fetish or something

Yeah, Indoor Gardens? It took me a while to figure out that the hell they were actually advertising.

"Don't get caught in the basement with your plants down" and whatever the fuck else they always say in that commercial. I thought it was a joke at first, or some kind of "service" for people with a plant fetish or something

I know the kid in that commercial, my friend goes to CSCC and I guess he does also. Aside from the cheesy commercials, it's actually a pretty serious business and a lot of their customers really do just want to grow vegetables.

I know the kid in that commercial' date=' my friend goes to CSCC and I guess he does also. Aside from the cheesy commercials, it's actually a pretty serious business and a lot of their customers really do just want to grow vegetables.[/quote']

STONER!!!!!!!!!!! lol just playing

The only dedicated shop I know of that's well known is Indoor Gardens. In all honestly if you were going to open a place like this now would be the time to do it. Normally in an economic crisis the gardening market tends to bring in more sales.

The owner of the stores definitely didn't seem to be doing to bad for himself last I saw him.

Yeah 2 on Indianola, Indoor Gardens on the corner and Magic indoor gardens a few blocks south, there is also another Indoor Gardens on Brice. I grow Aeroponic lettuce, its like hydro but instead of the roots sitting in water the water is sprayed into a mist in the air threw a manifold and sprayers. Its my first grow with aero, up to this point I grew it in a NFT style system and also DWC in the past too.

http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq247/1badv8dime/DSCN0674.jpg

http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq247/1badv8dime/DSCN0675.jpg

http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq247/1badv8dime/DSCN0677.jpg

11 days from seeds, Black seeded Simpson loose leaf lettuce. The row in the front is only 4 days from seed!