+1 Again for Steven Leneger

GSXRAntwon

Just wanted to thank Steven (bottlefedfcus) publicly for helping me out with training and a diet plan. Since ive been on the diet he designed, I have more energy and less fatigue after working out. So far everything is going good...Im losing weight and gaining muscle and I couldnt be happier.

When Steven started helping us train, I was putting up max 185lb. In 2 weeks with help from him I put up 225lb twice after repping 185lb! My goal is to put up 275lb by my b-day, Feb 5th. Not bad for only weighing 165 :cool:

Thanks again to Steven for all your generous help :)

Just wanted to thank Steven (bottlefedfcus) publicly for helping me out with training and a diet plan. Since ive been on the diet he designed, I have more energy and less fatigue after working out. So far everything is going good...Im losing weight and gaining muscle and I couldnt be happier.

When Steven started helping us train, I was putting up max 185lb. In 2 weeks with help from him I put up 225lb twice after repping 185lb! My goal is to put up 275lb by my b-day, Feb 5th. Not bad for only weighing 165 :cool:

Thanks again to Steven for all your generous help :)

Its a life changer , working out! Good decision

Im not sure if i can drop to 165, (prolly can im at 185 now with no dieting) if so I can bench 209% off my body weight then ;) , so in other words, its attainable to a certain degree.)

Just remember there are genetic limits , juice is for :asshole:s

Its a life changer , working out! Good decision

Im not sure if i can drop to 165, (prolly can im at 185 now with no dieting) if so I can bench 209% off my body weight then ;) , so in other words, its attainable to a certain degree.)

Just remember there are genetic limits , juice is for :asshole:s

Genetic limits suck balls, i have been stuck in the 400`s FOREVER!

Genetic limits suck balls, i have been stuck in the 400`s FOREVER!

boo hoo. lol. i was happy when i got to 205, and i weigh about 178

but i did just find a bunch of new workouts to start some muscle confusion, and im going to start going an extra day, and doing 20-30 minutes of cardio per day. 2 days in so far and its nice to do something much different than the usual shit we did week after week after week for months on end.