There's a bit of wind outside.

SpaceGhost

For me mother nature just saved me from cleaning up the leaves in my front yard :cool:

You are like my neighbor, I mowed my lawn last weekend and bagged my clippings and of course it picked up all my leaves. Now the leaves from her yard are in mine. That, I am Mad about. :mad: Shame on you Tim. ;)

You are like my neighbor, I mowed my lawn last weekend and bagged my clippings and of course it picked up all my leaves. Now the leaves from her yard are in mine. That, I am Mad about. :mad: Shame on you Tim. ;)

Mine was like stadium turf perfection...then the last of the leaves from two of our pear trees decided to fall. They are always so late to shed it drives me crazy. Thanksully mother nature took care of it. It's been so windy though, they are in the next neighborhood as don't see any of them on my block :D

Mine was like stadium turf perfection...then the last of the leaves from two of our pear trees decided to fall. They are always so late to shed it drives me crazy. Thanksully mother nature took care of it. It's been so windy though, they are in the next neighborhood as don't see any of them on my block :D

LOL