Tattoos anyone?

dusticus2000

i have an arm sleeve of Da Vinci paintings...a picasso painting of the old guitarist...a full calf sleeve of an asian water scene with a koi and floating oni mask...a matching kanji with lighting a background my finance and i got...i have more, but some are ones that need covered up soon as they are the crappy 20 dollar tattoos you get when you are young thinking that you will like them forever.

Inner right forearm a Falling angel in clouds. Its not finished yet and also will continue into atleast a half sleeve that i know of right now, maybe a full sleeve later. My Cousin is the artist he has worked in many shops but now does it in his spare time at his house. his contact info is Chuck Gillum 614-795-8893 tell him Steve sent you. Here is his work http://www.myspace.com/cgillum78

My Motto "LiveFastDieYoung" across my stomach following my pant line in cursive letter 2 and a half inches tall hip to hip.

Coming soon for my X-MAss gift to myself Pin up girl with checkerd flag and all the good stuff with tattoos on her. She will be leaning her back up against the side of my back almost as if she supporting herself on a wall.... It will be epic garterbelts corset and all

Guest Removed

im not sure if im going to go thru with my tattoo idea i have had for years yet. im for sure going to have derb do it tho.

the old lady has 38% coverage...and i'll leave it at that