Pittsburgh fans

Gergwheel1647545492

Enjoy your 2-14 season. I will continue to enjoy my fond memories of the last 6 years and 12 consecutive ass kickings they delivered to the Clowns.

Bungle fans; enjoy the playoffs this year. You will lose in the first round and the Steelers will win the division again next year.

Peace.

-Marc

Enjoy your 2-14 season. I will continue to enjoy my fond memories of the last 6 years and 12 consecutive ass kickings they delivered to the Clowns.

Bungle fans; enjoy the playoffs this year. You will lose in the first round and the Steelers will win the division again next year.

Peace.

-Marc

Have fun not making the playoffs at all.

(for the record I do not claim to be a fan of any NFL team)

Peace.

-Marc

Yep this^

HAHA YOU LOST TO THE BROWNIES!!!!

for all of you that are going to say the browns still suck and all that. I am totally aware that the browns suck season after season, but i still stand by them.

Look at our trophy case then look at the brownies/bungals case.

/thread