OH HAI GUYS

Rustlestiltskin

LOL. Only thing I posted on here in the last year was my gli

and the Sebring. Both priced well. Soo well that I had offers

as soon as I posted them. I sold the Sebring and ended up

not wanting to sell the Gli to some guy in Kentucky bc

I liked it too much.

So u fail son

Actually son both of your cars were overpriced. Those were exactly what I was referring to. Offers from un-educated buyers may justify in your mind that they were not overpriced but in reality both of those cars could have been bought for much less with a little bit of research. I was trying to make a point and not debate the prices on your cars.

Maybe if you take a step back and think about the point of me bringing this up you might understand that your opinion on something being overpriced might not be everyone elses "opinion".

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
Actually son both of your cars were overpriced. Those were exactly what I was referring to. Offers from un-educated buyers may justify in your mind that they were not overpriced but in reality both of those cars could have been bought for much less with a little bit of research. I was trying to make a point and not debate the prices on your cars.

Maybe if you take a step back and think about the point of me bringing this up you might understand that your opinion on something being overpriced might not be everyone elses "opinion".

tires and a crank position sensor and the sebring has been a wonderful car...100k miles, 10yr old car...we payed $1000 plus a broke down 93 cougar ....ide say it was fairly priced, and its been great reliable transportation aside from the 2 issues i just noted... we got brand new tires for free, and the CPS was only $70

we looked for a car for her for 6 months, and finding one with auto trans, heat/ac, and no major mechanical problems, and only 100k miles, is not easy....sure theres plenty auto cars with a/c heat no problems etc...but theyre all 20 yrs old with 200k miles and rusted to shit and back....the sebring aint too pretty on the outside, but its not bad at all...the interior is very nice...especially for a thousand dollar car....if i was more educated buyer, i woulda got her a $800 1989 civic hatch with a 5spd, gutted interior, and rusted fenders..amirite? i would estimate we payed $1200 ish for it including the value of the cougar

You should go check out the Orange Neon SRT that is for sale for 10K....

Not your busniess to tell people their price is too high, if you are interested and it is OBO then make and offer. My dad found a 125CC shifter kart for sale for like $1200 bucks which is low, but made and offer for $750 and the guy sold it to him...

Otherwise you are wasting my time and distracting me from people who are actually interested. Get your ego in check and go work for an appraisal company if you are so concerned about getting your opinion out to people who care.

I love writing haikus

White is very dumb

He told me he could find some

Yuengling in Wheeling

He did not come through

Even though he lives close to

West Virginia that homo

He is a big douche

Canoe that likes getting banned

I hope he dies slow

Guest tbutera2112

You Got Banned.

Did not know you were.

Did not miss you.

what kind of fucking retard messes up a haiku...?

oh wait....i guess we are talkin about you, so its understandable