where the fuck...

HotCarl

You should have bought them back in September :).

We had a set (of 3) gold lights go out. 2/3 of the way done with the tree. Wife went to a few places. I looked online. I then called my mom and she had 3 extra sets of gold lights. score.

Same here. I talked with a guy from Home Depot, and apparently they sold the bulk of their lights the week before Thanksgiving.

It's not like lights go bad, I don't see why they can't restock and carry what they don't sell to next year. But apparently, they would rather tell late shoppers to pound sand.

LOL :lol: I just had the same problem Friday night. Went to Target, WAL*MART (wtf? not has lites?!?) and Home Deep around Sawmill and no light strings.

Ended up going to my favorite non-automotive store ever...Marc's on Henderson. That place had great 100-lite strings for $2.47. LED's for less than $6.

My fault for procrastinating, but being two weeks away from Christmas and hardly any lights anywhere amazed me.

LOL :lol: I just had the same problem Friday night. Went to Target, WAL*MART (wtf? not has lites?!?) and Home Deep around Sawmill and no light strings.

Ended up going to my favorite non-automotive store ever...Marc's on Henderson. That place had great 100-lite strings for $2.47. LED's for less than $6.

My fault for procrastinating, but being two weeks away from Christmas and hardly any lights anywhere amazed me.

The guy at lowe's looked at me like i had three heads when i asked where his christmas decorations/lights were? "your looking at them" I was honestly looking at a shelf with nothing but broken returned products and shit no one wanted to buy at all. My girl ended up having two sets she stored from previous years that she never used so she bailed me out.