Angry Supra

wagner

Guest Removed
Maybe you should try getting your your car (any car) into the 9's....

Want to back up your keyboard act with a wager than says I'll break the 7.66 record in 2010?

blah blah blah....come up with any thing better then that?

key board act. obliviously you dont know me

by 2010 you think its still going to be 7.66.

wager? like by the end of 2010, titan still has the record?

like what you said on cleveland racing ?

G-force. We're waiting on the clutch. Doubt I'll get it installed until next fall. We want to see how fast Titan goes next month now they are trying to put some distance between us with some $$$ updates. If we think we can still beat them with out current set-up, we're going to start spraying it and take some weight out. Otherwise, if they get into the .50's, not sure I have the stomach to spend the money to try to chase them, so we'll probably change gears (literally) and convert it to a mile/street set-up.

blah blah blah....come up with any thing better then that?

key board act. obliviously you dont know me

by 2010 you think its still going to be 7.66.

wager? like by the end of 2010, titan still has the record?

like what you said on cleveland racing ?

I don't need to. You don't build anything fast....

The post wasn't beating what Titan MIGHT do in 2010, it was beating the current record. Put your money where your mouth is Rob.

Guest Removed
I don't need to. You don't build anything fast....

The post wasn't beating what Titan MIGHT do in 2010, it was beating the current record. Put your money where your mouth is Rob.

oh ,so i have to build fast stuff to have a opinion?

current record. by the time you get around to the 7.60's the current record might just be in the 7.50's. i never once said you wouldnt beat 7.66. im just saying you wont beat titans record. plus im going off what you have already stated!

why dont you put your car, where your mouth is! you already kicked there ass on the street, you just need to get 2 other tracks under your belt. 1/4 and mile. you worrie about your trans/clutch and rearend, i'll worrie about the 9 project cars i have sitting here

Looks like you're on there plenty yourself Rob....

to be honest, i heard part of the statement from someone else. all i had to do was go find your post.

Cavin is up his gf's ass and busy with school I think. If it were Cavin, it woulda fell on its face at the line...stumbled...went sideways...got back into it...went sideways...then 13's @ 140mph :D

Shit, 140..... more like 14.0 @ 100. I havent rode in many 1000+hp cars but that car is a lot to handle. I like to talk shit but I dont know how well I would do on my first few passes. Hell I didnt like riding in that thing with him driving lol