Marc's

zeitgeist57

It's a Cleveland-based discount store, off of Henderson and Reed roads north of Arlington. I grew up in Cleveland so I remember there being Bernie Schulmans all over the place (same store chain). Their deals are the shizzy. Think an Ohio-based Big Lots!, but with more stuff you need.

If you haven't shopped there, you need to. I H8 shopping, yet I love their selection and prices. They don't carry Wal*Mart bulk, but whatever you need they have at great values.

I wanted to give them :thumbup: props as they STILL carry Christmas lights when most other mainstream retail stores are sold out.

I've seen the place but always thought it was a grocery store for some reason.....

btw... Big Lots is based in Columbus

They are more of a grocery than a wal-mart type store. Think mini Kroger marketplace. I also like this store. I'm from the Youngstown area and my mom shopped there all the time. Great deals indeed, I picked up a 12X12 EZ-up canopy for like 30 bucks there last summer. Then quickly returned one I had bought at Dicks sporting goods for over 100 a few days prior.