CCW form questions

Hwilli1647545487

This form is requesting every address I have had since I was 18. Did everyone actually do this? I will have 20-30 addresses.

H

I did, but I've only had 4 addresses. You could probably call the sheriff's office you plan on going to and ask them. I've found Deleware county to be super helpful, FYI.

you are reading the question wrong. from the age 18 until your current age, where have you lived....thats what the question is. They dont care about where you lived when you were 6.

i just got interviewed, and i asked her. I guess we will see.

THE ADDRESS OF EACH PLACE OF RESIDENCE AT WHICH YOU RESIDED AT ANY TIME AFTER YOU ATTAINED EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE AND UNTIL YOU COMMENCED YOUR RESIDENCE AT THE LOCATION IDENTIFIED IN SECTION II OF THIS FORM

its copied from the form.

you sir are a dumbass. reading owns u

I will explain it. Howards question is, do they want to know every address he has lived at SINCE he turned 18. Not do they want to know what address' he has lived at prior to turning 18. He apparantly has lived at 20-30 address' as an adult. Do they want to know all 20-30? What time should he arrive in denver?