IN theory

Guest Removed

Theoretically it would only work if it can work. If you know that it will work it is no longer a theory. The fact that it should work only means that it may work. The should explains the theory supported by data that leans towards your theory being correct in that it can work. In theory... I just said exactly what you said but with the use of more words.

Dont discuss

Guest Removed
no one is sure that it will work, its just their theory at this point. i'll be the first to try. and if it dont work, atleast it wont fry. then to figure out, what to rewire, and try, try,try again..

Guest Removed
my car should be better...

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/Shop%20stuff/100_4555.jpg

that is how this hooks up.

then wtf is this

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/Shop%20stuff/100_4552.jpg

A vacuum leak?

is that a chinabay waste gate? looks almost exactly like mine and those instructions look familiar too

Yup looks like a chinabay hk$, depending on why the set up there is 2 different ways to run vac lines for a manual and evc set up for external

Guest Removed
A vacuum leak?

is that a chinabay waste gate? looks almost exactly like mine and those instructions look familiar too

instructions are for hooking up the aem boost control solenoid, waste gate is what i was trying to hook it too.