If Jeff and Rob were in the same room...

V8 Beast

If Jeff and Rob were in the same room  

103 members have voted

1. 1. If Jeff and Rob were in the same room

• They would fight to the death
    • Make out because the fights are to hide their love for each other
    • They'd bitch at each other like two old ladies at a bridge party
    • Have a hardcore staring match until someone admits defeat in the form of blinking
    • I have less than a 0% interest in either of them.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its a good thing Jeff called. Maybe he was trying to squash it before the kitchen and CR were shut down.... again...

Or maybe an adult trying to talk to another adult with proper context.

Posting someones number on the internet..."wonder what i could do with this" just exemplifies the professional tone, and attitude at Gearheadz automotive has.

-Regards

Posting someones number on the internet..."wonder what i could do with this" just exemplifies the professional tone, and attitude at Gearheadz automotive has.

-Regards

/Thread.

Guest Removed
I was at Gearhead's last night and saw Jeff call him a few times while I was there. I was like WTF? Talk some shit, then call Rob, makes no sense to me.

Rob has way more ammo then Jeff, but it still looks like a little old lady pissing off her senial old husband. :nono:

its getting rather old to be honest

PM'ing back and forth is a little time-consuming and since I was running around with getting the Escalade client picked up and making sure it got done and delivered I didn't have time to sit at the desk so I figured I would call. My phone was breaking up bad and I couldn't hear whoever answered so I called back once and left a message. End of story.

Since I have attempted to handle any "Implied" issues off CR about 25 times now with zero success I am done with it.

Carry on...

and just why was you calling me anyway?

your the one Implying issues. just like telling me i claimed i did eriks swap in the one flyer, when the Term engine swap was used, with in the realm of being on the same page as a under hood pic of eriks car.:rolleyes:

I stated facts, which you even backed up in pm's to me. And your the one going off the deep end.My facts came from stuff i have seen first hand with customer cars (none of which, have been in your doors btw) but you want to throw it at me like its something i "Heard". Im not Greg.

+1.

I was there and Rob even called it. The phone rang and he was like "probably jeff". Dana comes out "ROBBBB JEFFZ ON DA PHONEEE!"

I think he was calling to tell me the fabricated truth was ready for pick up :confused:

I think its a good thing Jeff called. Maybe he was trying to squash it before the kitchen and CR were shut down.... again...

Jeff dont call me to Squash nothing. he calls to reaffirm how he is right and i am wrong.even In the pm's from him, you can watch him thump his own chest. and to be honest, i dont have time for that BS.

altho shit does make for a good laugh around the shop and makes the day go by.

Guest Removed

-Regards

oh me mean like this

Do you have any idea what 20% lean even is? OMG. You have no idea what you are talking about so stop trying to pretend like you do over what you "Heard".

real professional there huh!

and i posted a phone number? is that what that pic has in it?. i posted a pic of my caller ID. On a private forum. just like when i post my shop number on this internet, and one of your nutt swingers and goes and posts it on CL. so " you can all have a laugh".:rolleyes: please. Kind of like you trying to tell me what my tuner has and hasnt done. real professional there buddie. do i really need to go back and dig up your UN-professional posts from here?

You can call me unprofessional, after you deal with me as a customer of mine (which we all know that wont happen). thats some where i dont lack boy.Cause customer service, is some where i dont lack. which you have already provin yourself there brandon, is one of your downfall's.

Guest Removed
Aww, cute ending guys. Maybe we can have a chuckey cheese christmas bash and cock fondle each other in the ball pit.

you fondled me last night...and i felt violated.

and i liked it :eek:

but im surprised tyler left room for you

Ok the fun and lolz of this thread just got fucking flushed down the toilet of fail.

There is this thing called "the high road" that people should really learn to take. There is no need to keep bringing crap back up like yesterday's lunch special.

Let your work do the talking and it would do wonders for your bottom line.