FS 1993 Del Sol Si H22A

RMTC

On to the good.

Complete Emblem Delete

JDM Stanley 1-Piece Headlights w/ city lights, very clean

JDM Stanley Fogs

OG Kosei Seneka Wheels 16x7 +42, Satin Graphite Finish

205/40 Yokohama Parada Tires, more than 80% tread life on front. Camber wear on rears.

ARP extended studs(all 16)

KYB struts w/ Ground Control Sleeves (standard rates)

Brand New OEM suspension bushings and bolts.

4-wheel disc

Brembo Rotors

EBC Green Stuff Pads

Energy Suspension Swaybar bushings

New Ball Joints and Tie Rods

Manual Close Ratio Steering Rack

Engine & Drivetrain

JDM H22A Engine w 20k miles

Ported Intake Manifold w/ butterflies removed and port-matched

AEM OG Gray Cold Air Intake w/ K&N Filter

JDM M2 LSD Transmission

ACT 10# Flywheel w/ stage 2 carbon organic clutch

Hasport Billet Mounts

DSS Stage 2 Axles

Megan Test Pipe

Apexi 70mm Exhaust w/ Flowmaster Muffler

Chipped P28 w/ chrome street tune.

GSR Black Leathers

OEM Original Del Sol Floor Mats

Amber Lighting

OG Grant Wheel w/ Momo hub

DC weighted shift knob, titanium finish

Negatives

Needs a hood, P/s headlamp, bumper and fender (met a deer recently).

The car has no 5th gear. Period. Despite what you have heard, its not there. I have a f22 trans that will go with the car to compromise the problem.

Drivers seat has no belt buckle and the rails are not the right rails. But for $150 Kevin(xathine) has DelSol seats with both buckles and the proper rails.

The exhaust has a hole in the Resonator. About a 3X3 inch square.

The Antennae block off plate fell off so there is that hole.

The right rear wheel is not a kosei. It looks similar but isnt one. The 4th Kosei is in the trunk. It needs a small snap in valve stem.

Throwing 4 codes. MAP IAT O2 and Injectors.

Rust coming through on the 1/4 panels.

Runs and drive great. I drive it daily to work. Pulls pretty well. I really dont have the time to mess with it.

I have invested some in it to make it streetable and run better. I am just tired of avoiding potholes and all of the shit associated with a lowered car.

I would LOVE to get $3,000 out of it. As is with everything I have for it.

$2,500 if you bring your own wheels.

OBO

I really don't think I am willing to trade for much.

NOTHING modified.

No reasonable offers refused.

PM will all questions comments concerns.

Pre deer attack:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y100/bkmc24/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG00058-20090913-1523.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y100/bkmc24/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG00093-20091002-1615.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y100/bkmc24/SU1HMDAwOTktMjAwOTEwMDUtMTAzOS5qcGc.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y100/bkmc24/SU1HMDAwOTgtMjAwOTEwMDUtMTAzOS5qcGc.jpg

Edited by RMTC
Added info

Are you in a hurry to sell because sounds like you could almost make more money on the part out if done right?

Miles on swap approximently? Cause depending on that and how good condition it is you get round $2,000 on that alone pretty easily.

Are you in a hurry to sell because sounds like you could almost make more money on the part out if done right?

Miles on swap approximently? Cause depending on that and how good condition it is you get round $2,000 on that alone pretty easily.

Part out would definitely make a lot more but I need cash with the quickness....

PM's returned

Not really a terrible deal for the swap alone. I mean people could honestly buy this sol, take the swap and drop it in something and part out the rest of the del sol for at least half your money back easy.

Someone do this cause I have a few things I want. XD

Dude you could get $2k alone for just the motor and all the things that go with it like the axles and stuff....

Good deal.

you guys are crazy. the ecounomy is in the trash. motors are not moving the way they should. if it was such a good deal it would sale. iirc this is horney phils old car.