Good cause for Christmas.

NOS50

http://www.themangercolumbus.org/Donations.html Gifts for families that are struggling with gifts for their families.They come in and "shop" for their kids and spouses and family members.They get 3 new gifts per person for a cost of $2.00 per person.The money made is used to buy more gifts.I had a lady come in to buy for her spouse and 2 kids.When i told her that'd be $6.00 she said she had made arrangements to pay on Friday when she got her paycheck!It is a humbling,yet very rewarding experience helping families who are REALLY struggling.It provides immediate help to families right here in our backyard.

Thanks if you got to stop by.Sorry about the late notice I'll post earlier next year.We ended up helping over 230 families all in the Columbus area.There are so many different reasons for people being there with a lot being laid off this year.A lot of people said they wanted to help out next year as they planned on having jobs and being back on their feet.We helped 90 families last year and it grew to over 230 this year.