Nobody drinks anymore.

Cordell

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So before all you guys who are barely of drinking age post, I'm not talking about going and getting smashed. I really like to get out have a few drinks, catch a little glow, and just chill. Everybody I know either doesn't really want to do that anymore, or wants to get fucked up. What happened to something in between that? No clubs, fuck dancing, just going to a calm bar or pub and chillin. Maybe even shoot some pool or something. Anybody still do that stuff? I need that kind of drinking buddy. :confused:

If Toyota made an alcholic beverage, I would recomend you drink that....

Good meeting you last night ;)

If Toyota made an alcholic beverage, I would recomend you drink that....

Good meeting you last night ;)

You know Miller Light's watered down taste has to have something to do with Toyota, but for 32 oz at $4.25 I'll just keep being a cheap ass.

It was a good time, you should have come back to Wagner's place for even more fun. ;)

You know Miller Light's watered down taste has to have something to do with Toyota, but for 32 oz at $4.25 I'll just keep being a cheap ass.

It was a good time, you should have come back to Wagner's place for even more fun. ;)

MOAR BEER!!!

Howard had a valid reason this time...

Now you need to come over and finish what you left and I owe Zac 3 :)

scott mabey try pickin gup the phone. i go to crown on like wednesdays when its slow an just relax an talk to the cute bartender :) but im always down fo ra few drinks to relax when im not broke :(

ive never seen u there. I have a buddy that lives in walking distance. No drinking and driving FTW!

I feel you man all my friends are ether married and never go out or live out of town.

This ^^^. Both of my best friends had kids and got married. Now when they go out it's not for long and they don't drink much or stay out late because they have to wake up early and take care of their kids :(

I've wondered the same thing. I don't need to go out to clubs (Gets me in trouble with the G/F) and I've grown out of the "Lets see how shit faced I can get" stage. I know my limits and keepin a nice buzz going with friends is a good time. Post something in the Meeting/ Events, I'd be interested.

i wanna go out so bad, ive just either been to broke to or have had to work. Scott, next time you wanna hit a bar get ahold of me. Im thinking of hitting the bar the weekend of new years.

I've been out on amatuer night, never again. I avoid being out around New Years, too much bullshit.