at&t i phone

ruinms

there is zero markup in the iPhone, best bet is when you sign your intial 2 year agreement to get the phones at the literally lowest price you can get them (3GS 16GB $199, 3GS 32GB $299, or 3G 16GB $99) Trust me I have bought three fucking iPhones now, first thing you need to get is a screen cover and a case. Why you ask? I didn't have a screen cover on my 1st one, dropped from waste level, walking, and cracked the whole screen. 2nd one, fell out of my hand into a cup of coffee, killed it. So now I am on number 3. Love the fuckers though!

My phone has been in case with screen cover since the day I took it out the box. I think I am more fragile touchy with this phone than I am my infant. Seriously the best fucking phone I have ever owned and I have had every latest greatest there is....up until this.

My phone has been in case with screen cover since the day I took it out the box. I think I am more fragile touchy with this phone than I am my infant. Seriously the best fucking phone I have ever owned and I have had every latest greatest there is....up until this.

haha im the same way i make sure i never even let it slip out of my hands and always set it down slowly. I love this phone best phone i have ever had. I have a few friends who work at att but even they cant get discounts on the iphone

the reason im looking for a deal is because we are going to get the 32 3gs. but i guess full price plus my wifes discount is the ticket. my storm sucks locks up non stop. i send text mess and people dont even get them. its retarded.