Welcome Me

88FOXBODY

That's because you are gay and do joint replacements :). Also, hood pins aren't necessary on 14 second cars. Welcome to the site.

maybe you're right

my car has hoodpins as well, that i put on when i put the cobra badges on in 2000. interesting how someone's tastes change over time. today, i'd never put the badges or hood pins on--too lazy to take the badges off, and can't really undo the hoodpins.

this car was bought like this im going a totally different route no badges and the hood pins are there because there is no working release I guess they didnt see spending a couple extra bucks on the cable and latch I dont like false cars they kill me unless they are tastefully done and mine wasnt the badges were taped on with duct tape i about died when I seen that but the car has potential I'm looking for a block so I can build a motor I am very tossed up if Im going N/A or forced air then turbo or supercharger but I have a few issues I need to resolve asap since it is my daily driver right now I have to do the heater core and the turn signal switch is bad the lights flicker on and off from time to time and the body needs some attention it sucks that its cold I wanna do the body work but I need time when snow isnt possible at anytime

pretty sure i can help with those issues.. lmk

That would be awesome I bit off more than intended on this car I didn't think it was so thrown together the girl I got it from got taken bad she gave $2800 I crapped I will swing buy your shop wednesday if that's cool

Welcome! I took a beatin on the stickers that are on my car. Oh well. Build your car to your liking and go about life. Not everyone will like it but its yours. If you ever get to the point to get a block to start on just shout. I got a couple laying around and other parts as well. Good luck

Its already been discussed that the emblems have been removed. :rolleyes:

i skimmed through thanks though for informing i don't think i would have lived another minute not knowing.................................................................

any who i understand the "under construction" theory, hell mine has been under construction for almost a year.. good luck with the build there are plenty of ford "experts" on here to guide you in the right direction.

Guest Removed
i wasnt implying it has been your possession that long Rob just saying it's taken me along time to get it together......

it helps more when you stop changing you mind too :p;)