dumb observation

AWW$HEEET

Local is only good for NPR News (Well, WCBE does have some interesting stuff on fairly often) and of course CD101. The rest of FM is a wasteland of crap "product" songs and commercials. AM is dittoheads and jabberjaws, with a leavening of holy-rollers. Come to think of it, I've had five head units in three cars in the last four or five years that I have NO idea what the AM reception is like.

Honestly, most days I'd rather listen to my squealing fan belt than local radio.

Fuck the local radio, the shitty repeated songs they all play, and the annoying as fuck commercials. I occasionally listen to sports talk shows on 97.1, or sometimes 92.3 (yes I like country, fuck off) or 106.7, but 95% of the time I listen to burnt mp3 CD's or my ipod. Aux hookup on both my car's head units FTW.

But yes, I noticed this WNCI speed-up BS a while ago. I don't really care though, all they play is Lady Gaga faggot shit anyway

Commercials ironically make me hate the product trying to be sold most the time.

+1, there are some products/businesses that I refuse to buy simply because of their horrible advertising. I figure that if they're stupid enough to have such a bad/annoying commercial, then why would I want to get involved with anything like that