can anyone fix big screens

88lx5oh

i was given a 42" toshiba HDTV.

i was told the hyper module board is the culprit.

no matter what your tuning into, it gets a picture but it looks scrambled.

i hear you can pull the board and replace the caps on the board for cheap.

im no good at soldering. anyone on here want to make an attempt to fix it for me. will pay for your time.

if not then im gonna drag it out to my buddies and lay some buck shot into it.

my buddy has a tv repair business in whitehall. He does good work. I can pm you his number if you like.

Thompson Electronics

thompsontv.com

HA. Gary and karen? he's signed up here, i told him to get on when i used to work out with him at the Y. tell him Evan said hi. i haven't seen him in a few months.

but this is the place to go to. gary knows his shit and wont screw you on prices. its just a little shop with maybe 6-8 employees.

HA. Gary and karen? he's signed up here, i told him to get on when i used to work out with him at the Y. tell him Evan said hi. i haven't seen him in a few months.

but this is the place to go to. gary knows his shit and wont screw you on prices. its just a little shop with maybe 6-8 employees.

Yea gary and karen are good people. I train with him and his family at powershack, pickerington.

Yea gary and karen are good people. I train with him and his family at powershack, pickerington.

yeah...he was working out with me at the Y then went over there. he asked me a couple times to stop out there but i never have time. i may have to do that though