sold please lock thanks

wnaplay1647545503

Selling a good condition swivel recliner. Comes apart in 2 pieces for easy transport. Rose color. Has arm covers and head cover(just the protection covers that came with it. I can get pics if anyone wants a pic. Its in good condition from smoke free home. No pets ever on chair. Not used for awhile could use cleaned up a bit but still very good condition. P/u in reynoldsburg. Thanks

$35 The pics below appear as though the chair is discolored but its not, its just the pic.

Edited by wnaplay

The fabric appears to be different color in the pics I think because it is run the opposite directions. Its really all the same color and not dark in areas as it looks.

That is not dirt just the way the picture came out. The lights of my garage made it look like this in the pic.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d87/wnaplay/needsorted.jpg

Edited by wnaplay

i will take it. pm sent..

Selling a good condition swivel recliner. Comes apart in 2 pieces for easy transport. Rose color. Has arm covers and head cover(just the protection covers that came with it. I can get pics if anyone wants a pic. Its in good condition from smoke free home. No pets ever on chair. Not used for awhile could use cleaned up a bit but still very good condition. P/u in reynoldsburg. Thanks

$35 The pics below appear as though the chair is discolored but its not, its just the pic.