Sponsors with shops come in here please...

V8 Beast

How much would it cost to drop a forged 402 for boost into the TA? What about a 408 for spray? Please send me a PM with parts and labor estimates, payment plan options you offer, etc. I have an idea of how much it costs but know some of you have discounts on parts. At this point I'm just trying to get an idea of what is needed too fit this in my budget. The fast 90/90 and intake would be the only parts I'm reusing... well maybe the qtp long tubes as well if I spray and they fit.

Thanks,

B.C.

Guest Removed
first thing you need to figure out is which way you wanna go. any body can start throwing numbers at you. but im going to ask what do you want from it(boost, spray, set et you want to reach ,etc) and figure out your "budget" then pm me. what im saying is, dont start building it and have a short block high CR for spray, then turn around and want to boost it.

What I need is an estimate to see how long it will take to fit this into my budget. For all I know the build may not start until June. I know what parts I need to reach a certain et. What I need from you is how much it would cost me for you to install and possibly get those parts. A good deal on parts or labor could make a huge difference when dealing with a 7k build. After selling all the parts I got when I got sick this year I really dont have time with my job to do anything. I thought my schedule was tight before.. I dont even have time to play video games or get on CR anymore.