Aeromotive a1000 fuel pump questions

DaddyBuiltRacing

Anyone running one? I just came across one for a crackhead price and have only seen them being ran on v8's i.e Mustangs for the most part. Just wondering if they supply enough fuel compared to Twin Walboros or a Walboro intank and Bosch inline pump.

Also wondering how hard they are to install

How do you run it intank? Every picture I have seen of one has it sitting under the car with AN fittings and hose running to the tank

It's rare you find one, my guess would be due to the size, but Aeromotive makes their Stealth Fuel Cell's with the pumps built in.

I would strongly consider Bosch 044's...they are legends when it comes to pumps. Either way, opt for in-tank if possible.

Guest Removed
How do you run it intank? Every picture I have seen of one has it sitting under the car with AN fittings and hose running to the tank

have to make a pickup for one end, with a filter in it. and build a pickup box to go around it. lots of mustang guys was doing it back in the day so you wouldnt see it hanging under the car. now they make internally sumped tanks for it.

I have been searching and have found several Honda/Acuras running these making the same power that I am shooting for. For the price I am paying for the pump I dont think I am going wrong. Just wanted to get some thoughts from people that have actually ran these.

lots of the terminator cobras running them on a daily basis. just hope it a good pump! and not someone trying to sell you there junk

Yeah thats something that worries me, i've already been hosed once this month via paypal don't wanna have to deal with that shit again. They only cover transactions done via ebay, shld make the guy make an ebay auction with a buy it now that way my ass is covered lol

2 walbro 255"s in tanks for 200$ plus some fittings and alittle wire and good to go !

1 company offers that and its $500 for the kit, well $469 before shipping. The companies name is FullBlown, they offer a Twin Walbro Hanger that goes intank so you don't have to run an inline one. Trust me I am on that shit lol, I litterally just emailed a kid on another forum because he is selling his, gonna see how low I can get him to go haha

1 company offers that and its $500 for the kit, well $469 before shipping. The companies name is FullBlown, they offer a Twin Walbro Hanger that goes intank so you don't have to run an inline one. Trust me I am on that shit lol, I litterally just emailed a kid on another forum because he is selling his, gonna see how low I can get him to go haha

Why not just make a custom bracket for the twin walbro, I dunno how much power your making but lots of the drag nissan guys just make there own, and make over 700rwhp

I'm running 2 of them in the tank and it costed me about 250$ to do it. With some bulk head fittings and a y and a couple hose clammps,fuel injection hose and good to go and I've made 750rwhp threw a big stalled auto ,12 bolt rear and slicks. And still had plenty of fuel left.

figured this thread would be on here as well as Ohio Hondas.

Full Blown dual walbros -10 out -8 return, Aeromotive FPR, and a set of ID 1000cc injectors with a higher base pressure to flow at your needed injector size of 1,200cc. /End Thread ;)

Aeromotive FPR- Check

ID 1000's- Check (prob next week)

Lol

• 2 weeks later...