Drag Week Winners

wagner

The ITB's hanging out of the hood on the galaxy was sweet, so was the 4cyl power adder mustang.

2:07, whats that in the middle of the track?

Damn that 66 chevy is nasty, is that the one that has the vid of it driving down the vegas strip?

Guest Removed
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, i'm sure those guys really drive a 1000+ miles a week in those cars. I guess if getting hauled around on the back of a trailer counts then maybe, but that's still a big maybe.

hey dummy, in drag week, you drive a 1000miles from track to track, and have to make a slip at each one in order to finish. notice how it even says, the only one to finish in the one class was the real fast nova.

there is always a 12 guy who dont believe cause his pos breaks every time its drove. larry larson has been doing this since most were in dipers. that nova is a min 150,000 dollar car built with a purpose. id love to get into drag week sb class thinkin about gettin the camaro into 7s and street drive it

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, i'm sure those guys really drive a 1000+ miles a week in those cars. I guess if getting hauled around on the back of a trailer counts then maybe, but that's still a big maybe.

Next time do some research before you make an ass of yourself.

http://www.hotrod.com/upcomingevents/113_0505_drag_weeks/index.html

Maybe he cant read any of the proably 3 major mags that have coverage of drag week or do a basic search on you tube. proably his friend gettin him on here! technology baffels some people. i want a lenco st1200 5 speed. for the camaro

I still don't believe that these cars get driven that much. Yeah sure they might drive from event to event, but i can't see them really driving these cars more than that.

Did you not read the rules? Do you not realize that if these cars were not able to make this sort of trip before they would not be able to do it for this event? Not every performance car has the issues DSM's do.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74583