To our lovable gang of 'Busa mounted members

RVTPilot

I must say that I have not seen a more passionate group of riders this side of a bar and shield, minus a ton of oil stains. Props for your steadfast loyalty to your machine, and your defense of it in the face of undue criticism. And, like most of us two-wheel mounted knuckleheads, you take the obvious good natured ribbing in stride. Kind of the reason we all gravitate here. We're all cut from the same cloth. However it is inevitable that in this virtual biker bar hangout of ours, we encounter someone who has either endured what they feel is more than their fair share of goofing, or maybe just had a bad day. Their skin is a bit thin, and they let something blurted in a little grey box get their thong in a knot. Eh, it happens. We're all entitled to our moments. So you shout back in the box things about someone's mother or sister, or how another rider might be more comfortable on their chosen machine were it not for a colon full of suffocated gerbils. Maybe you neg rep someone anonymously. This seems to be increasingly popular, as one other thread documented ad nauseum. Regardless, if you're thin skinned, you're probably in the wrong place. Don't take the clownin' so seriously. We're all here because we deal with that uptight bullshit everywhere else (work, the in(out)laws, school, a correctional facility of the state's chosing) and need a break from it. Truth be told, I could care less how sexy or ugly your shit appears to me or any other rider for that matter. I'd ride with any and all of you. ('Til someone utters "yut uggghh" then I will poke your squidly ass in the eye.) Look at it this way. I am comfortable with myself, and can say this. I am a goofy looking guy riding a decent looking bike. You may be a decent looking guy, you just ride a goofy looking machine, but you can always buy another bike. I am not so fortunate. But for your sake, and the sake of many others, I wear a full face lid and dark face shield, so once we're in the wind, no one is in any further danger of retinal scarring.

Point is, if something bugs you, step up, man up (or woman up you XX chromosomed OR mongols) and say "man, not cool", and speak your peace. If I, or some other self respecting member is out of bounds, more than likely they'll admit it. Or, work on your material and send a quip back the other way. Tell JRMiii that Duracell isn't sponsoring a race team anytime soon, and pick on of Windows other 16 million colors on his next bike. Or that if he doesn't stop, r1crusher's mom is going to figure out what he is up to when ALL of her garden gnome's pointy hats are brown and stinky. Don't sneak shit in under the radar and dart out unnoticed over simple shit. If you're gonna play that way, what are you gonna do when some serious shit hits the fan? You might just blow up, and then someone has to clean your steamy guts off your nice flatscreen monitor, and there's no fun in that.

So if I pissed you off to the point of being livid beyond the point of rational thought, I would like to tell you I am sorry. I would like to, but don't want to lie to you either, because I am not. What I will tell you is that you're taking this shit waaaay to seriously, and relax. That I mean. Sure there are plenty of douchebags to go around, claiming to be the end-all be-all of bike and life knowledge. (And occasionally punked out by even bigger d-bags stunting on the street. Shit. Sorry. Got carried away.) They are as obvious as the nose on your face, and just as much out of joint. Ya got a bitch? Discuss it. We'll hash it out, then tip back a few in the wake. Just check your ego at the door, right next to mine.

Now feel free to flame away. I am going to get my beer.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear ya loud and clear there, SAM. It's one thing to talk some smack among the boys. It's another to roll out the same tired, pointless shit time after time. It wears on ya. Like when my Mrs tells me my cock feels small. I say "you know, you say that at least 4 to 5 times a month, but it's becasue you're used to it. Your sister, however, the couple times a year I give it to her..she thinks it's HUUUGE!"

I hear ya loud and clear there, SAM. It's one thing to talk some smack among the boys. It's another to roll out the same tired, pointless shit time after time. It wears on ya. Like when my Mrs tells me my cock feels small. I say "you know, you say that at least 4 to 5 times a month, but it's becasue you're used to it. Your sister, however, the couple times a year I give it to her..she thinks it's HUUUGE!"

:lol:

What did I miss?

Eh, I dropped a couple digs on the 'busa here and there. The ugly bike thread, and a comment the other night about busa and fat chick commonality. I apparently hurt someone's feelings so they dropped a couple neg reps on me anonymously. So I capitulated to the busa community at large, save for the thin skinned phantom lurking from his parents basement, wherever it may be. I don't care about being taken down a notch. I have in laws (for the moment), but if you're gonna say something, just stand up and say it. I'll take it. No biggie. That's all. So I decided to have some fun with it. I take very few things in life seriously, most of which myself.

That was pretty well written there RVTPilot. Rep for you...well, if I could. I need to spread it around more, like the VD your momma gave me. Zing!

The clap is nasty as fuck when it drips from your bottom lip, don't it. I told ya not to eat that shit. Why do you think my dad has false teeth?

Rookie.:D

Eh, I dropped a couple digs on the 'busa here and there. The ugly bike thread, and a comment the other night about busa and fat chick commonality. I apparently hurt someone's feelings so they dropped a couple neg reps on me anonymously. So I capitulated to the busa community at large, save for the thin skinned phantom lurking from his parents basement, wherever it may be. I don't care about being taken down a notch. I have in laws (for the moment), but if you're gonna say something, just stand up and say it. I'll take it. No biggie. That's all. So I decided to have some fun with it. I take very few things in life seriously, most of which myself.

You're probably not going to believe me, but it wasn't even a Busa owner that left you that negative feedback....

And no, I won't tell you who it is. But trust me, it's worth a laugh.

You're probably not going to believe me, but it wasn't even a Busa owner that left you that negative feedback....

:lol: Was gonna say that there are only a couple people who have gotten neg rep from me and RVT isn't one of them.(I dont think:D)

Rut row... the secret is out... Casper has access to who left what. Big Brother Casper is EVERYWHERE!

I thought that post was hilarious, you called your mom fat. Made me think about how fat my mom is :lol:

Rut row... the secret is out... Casper has access to who left what. Big Brother Casper is EVERYWHERE!

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

I get a report of feedback left. I remove dumbass reps (had several instances of two people getting into a neg feedback bitch fight). I also watch to make sure nothing breaks the rules (racist, violent, etc). Of course I'm sure I miss some stuff. I could actually set it so everyone could see who the feedback is from, but I find people are more honest when it's anonymous.

Unlike some other boards ( :lol: ) I do not and will never read PMs. There is a plugin required to do so and I will never even install it. I find it morally wrong to read something marked as "private".

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Unlike some other boards ( :lol: ) I do not and will never read PMs. There is a plugin required to do so and I will never even install it. I find it morally wrong to read something marked as "private".

I just blew pop thru my nose bwahahahahaha