Explosion time again.

LJ

you are loseing it man. It is just you

Must have been something in my neighborhood. I looked out the window and all my neighbors were looking out their front doors.

Our neighbors have a transformer power thingy which blows about once every few months that sounds like a freaking bomb going off. It used to happen once a month. Also the can place back there behind broad has something which goes off every once in awhile. I hear it over here in reynoldsburg so maybe your hearing it.

Our neighbors have a transformer power thingy which blows about once every few months that sounds like a freaking bomb going off. It used to happen once a month. Also the can place back there behind broad has something which goes off every once in awhile. I hear it over here in reynoldsburg so maybe your hearing it.

yea have same thing behind the house here. sub station that blows fairly often in the summer can see sparks in the humid days often. when i goes it can shake the house. crazy stuff.