Any ideas on my Fox saleen.

nicktcfcsb

Well as a long time member here, some of you may know I have a low mile (60k) 87 fox Saleen, I have owned this car for 10 years now and put under 1800 miles on it, It really has just become a nusance to have in my parents garage. I would like to sell it but have no idea on the value ebay is not helping to much, I have all paper work build sheet, invoice, store banners. it has recaros and an S trim on it otherwise all stock came with 3:55 gears. Any ideas on best way to sell and maybe a price range?

http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj398/nicktcfcsb/saleenatshow.jpg

Maybe 8-10 if you could find the right Buyer. Throw it up on Ebay with a Reserve of the min you would take, and a Buy It Now of what you want. The Bidding might give you an idea of what the Market can bear.

You never know...

:thumbup:

KillJoy

Yeah I been looking around it seems a beat up modded 87-93 anything is worth 7gs a saleen semi stock but in almost perfect shape is about 9-10 but then again people are asking 15gs for a stock 92gt with low miles. The fox market makes no sence.

Yeah I been looking around it seems a beat up modded 87-93 anything is worth 7gs a saleen semi stock but in almost perfect shape is about 9-10 but then again people are asking 15gs for a stock 92gt with low miles. The fox market makes no sence.

I think that it not being "bone stock" will hurt the "Saleen" Collector value. :(

KillJoy

I think its a wrong time to sell toys, so if you must sell it, sell it and break even, life could be worse, or hold onto it for another 3-5 years and possibly get another couple grand. But I don't see it going for more than $9-$10k.