XBOX HELP!!!

Guest JCroz91

Guest JCroz91
how do i get songs on my 360? i just burned a CD and tried to put it in to rip it and when i go to the music section it has the "current disc" this blacked out. WTF?

not really what you asked, but just an FYI; 360 will play songs off of an iPod if you just plug it in with a USB cable (or any usb flash drives too)

Also if you use windows media center on your PC and its on the same network as your 360 it can just stream the music over the network.

Guest JCroz91
not really what you asked, but just an FYI; 360 will play songs off of an iPod if you just plug it in with a USB cable (or any usb flash drives too)

Also if you use windows media center on your PC and its on the same network as your 360 it can just stream the music over the network.

i do use windows media. but it seems a little difficult to stream stuff. ill have to see. for now ill just plug my phone into the USB slot.

Guest JCroz91
ok and hooking the xbox up to the computer... do you just use the ethernet cable and plug it into my laptop and use my laptop as a router? i know its possible. and if i sign up for XBL my first 3 months are free right?

ok and hooking the xbox up to the computer... do you just use the ethernet cable and plug it into my laptop and use my laptop as a router? i know its possible. and if i sign up for XBL my first 3 months are free right?

That is possible but you need 2 network cards in your computer for it to work. Buy a hardware router it would be easier. I don't know about XBL being free for 3 months.