A friendly public annoucement

Sam1647545489

As the snow comes down and you see plow truck on the roads or parking lots, please stay as far away from them as possible. It is hard enough to do our jobs as is and we dont need people pulling behind us, following us or pulling in front of us. We are out there to make the roads safer for you and have enough objects to go around so we dont need anymore.

TIA,

Yours truely,

Snowplow Sam

Guest Removed
Whoever you stole that plow from is going to be pissed rob.

not stolen...got to love how chevy's break..so i fix it and use it ;):p :bangbang:

i love how these things eat rear brakes. i havent seen a chevy truck yet that didnt need rear rotors...unless they just got done.:lol:

As the snow comes down and you see plow truck on the roads or parking lots, please stay as far away from them as possible. It is hard enough to do our jobs as is and we dont need people pulling behind us, following us or pulling in front of us. We are out there to make the roads safer for you and have enough objects to go around so we dont need anymore.

TIA,

Yours truely,

Snowplow Sam

bullshit everyone knows the closer you ride someones bumper the faster traffic goes.

I'm always very courteous to plow drivers Sam, but that still doesn't stop them from running over my mailbox or pelting my Audi with gravel-bullets every year. I had a plow give me 6 or 7 (I can't remember) rock chips in my windshield at one time, and Union county never did return my calls about it. How am I supposed to avoid this? My mailbox is marked?

Dear Sam

Get the sand out of your Vag. If you were a great Plower the other cars wouldnt matter.

Plus one for being out doing snow removal since 1pm and still going until about 5 or 6 this morning....

only reason they're out that long is b/c they see $$$ in they're eyes

Dear Sam,

Drive down to Athens and make $1 million dollars because apparently no one plows the roads here.

Yours Truly,

Walks-In-Snow Kevin

come to Marengo and put down salt on the roads... everyone owns a plow, but apparently no one owns salt to put on the roads

yours truly

Slide-'n-Snow Josh

Dear Snowplow Sam,

Don't touch 315, I enjoy smoking Hybrids in my 4x4 XJ.

Sincerely,

Dirty Deeds

Dear sam

Please start plowing people off the road.

Sincerely,

Tired of dumb people and traffic

Dear Sam

Get the sand out of your Vag. If you were a great Plower the other cars wouldnt matter.

I love you guys :lol:

:bangbang: