Watch me fall on my ass at MRM - Feb 5th or 6th

excell

I wanna go skiing either Friday the 5th or Saturday the 6th. In terms of people and snow restocking, what day and shift should I do? If I go Friday it would be the PM/Extreme or possibly midnight. Saturday could be anytime; early, late, whatever. Anyone interested in coming along and seeing if I remember how after 6 years and 100lbs lighter?:D

I used to rent at St. Moritz on Riverside, should I just rent at MRM? I'd also have room in the truck for two people if you wanted to meet up.

In. aspen ski an board rents out really nice setups. madriver has got some iffy stuff but woudl be more convient to rent there. the best bet is to go saturday an get the day pass for 42 an spend the whole day there (or you can go for a few hours leave an come back).

In. aspen ski an board rents out really nice setups. madriver has got some iffy stuff but woudl be more convient to rent there. the best bet is to go saturday an get the day pass for 42 an spend the whole day there (or you can go for a few hours leave an come back).

That's all I get? How informational, where's the emotion? The excitement? Fuck you Paul!

That's all I get? How informational, where's the emotion? The excitement? Fuck you Paul!

well the Friday night sessions are sweet because not as many people so its kidna cool like WOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOo. the day is more fun because more of a family time so they can be LAMEEEEEE an SWEEEETTTTTTT at the same time. mad rivers skis are mehhhh they are ok only good thing about them is they use a brand called head. sooo u could say you got head at MrM AWESOME!!!!..

any more emotion you neeed gumbe?

well the Friday night sessions are sweet because not as many people so its kidna cool like WOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOo. the day is more fun because more of a family time so they can be LAMEEEEEE an SWEEEETTTTTTT at the same time. mad rivers skis are mehhhh they are ok only good thing about them is they use a brand called head. sooo u could say you got head at MrM AWESOME!!!!..

any more emotion you neeed gumbe?

Nope, that was perfect. Heart.