Texas v Alabama - Thoughts?

Dr. Pomade

I'm pulling for Texas:

- I really don't want another SEC team to win the national championship

- I think Colt McCoy is a class-act, a great quarterback, and I'd like to see him win

- I think Nick Saban is a dick

- I actually don't hate Texas as a program the way I hate a lot of SEC programs

By the way, I did a quick search but didn't find any other threads on this year's title game, so sorry if I've reposted. I've been away from CR for a while and I'm likely rusty. :)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yikes - but can't really knock that opinion - it's completely feasible, and maybe likely?

I'm thinking that Texas isn't as bad as what they appeared to be in the Nebraska game and Alabama won't play as well as what they played against Florida.

bama deserves it for making Tebow cry

Plus one. Then again, he cries a lot. Not to diminish his career - I'm not really going to hate the guy, as he's one of the best collegiate athletes/winners I've ever seen - but, seriously, the crying is a bit much. Go cry in the shower, dude - not on the sidelines on national TV.

I'd like to see Bama win so the Heisman winner can win a NC the same year for the first time. Run Ingram run! I remember watching his dad play for the Giants, I even had him on a FF team once!

While there's definitely been a Heisman jinx lately regarding the NC game, USC was champs in 2004, the same year Leinert was the Heisman.

out of 4 polls im in; if bama wins i get 2nd and 3rd, if texas wins just 3rd. with that said i hate the sec. but i think colt is over rated and if he has a bad game ppl will realize that. oh, and his draft status will be like 4th rd and no longer the top 5 like coming into the season.