I want to go shoot

V8 Beast

Damn, $1300? Just FYI you can get a good running entry level AR15 around $600 not even really looking too hard. Thumbs up for trying before you buy though.

I know. Scott and I had a nice talk about them... Thinking I dont want an AR15, but I want to fire a few to see. After I get done accessorizing it will be probably be $1300.

We'll have to set up a CR meet some day.

Yes we should I have a membership to NASR so I can get a discount up to 2 people. If you want to pay the amount it would cost me I am down for it. You can shoot anything I bring just buy some ammo. It will be cheaper then if you went by yourself for sure.

If you're interested in going to NASR I'm a member as well, I can bring one guest for free any weekday and the extra guests get the discount mentioned above. It costs members $9.99 to rent semi auto assault rifles. If you want to go on a weekday evening let me know! all you really need to do is buy the respective ammo that doesn't stick to a magnet if you want to shoot mine. I've a S & W M&P 15 MOE with an Eotech 517 and a MAK-90 that you are welcome to fire. If you want to shoot theirs though you'll have to buy their ammo! You're also covered for eyes and ears as I own my own pair so the guest gets to use a free pair.