Who All here works for a Dealership?

Guest Removed

Guest Removed

Mainly looking for OE parts hookup thru dealers. i have a few covered. but just wanting to see what else is out there.

So far i Have Mini, Bmw,Rolls Royce, Frpp and a few others. just seeing if its possible to get a better hook up on parts for every one. Granted i save money calling most dealers as is. just seeing what else is out there

Guest tbutera2112

didnt you get MAG already? if not, talk to that dude on here who works for them and see what they can do...i thought they sent ya paperwork when you ordered my pump from them...that would cover a lot of bases

6 Speed S4

Edited by tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112
LOL he wouldn't do anything for you. plus he is service not parts, mike trinkle is parts.

then i succeeded in getting you come forward with the correct name

Guest Removed
didnt you get MAG already? if not, talk to that dude on here who works for them and see what they can do...i thought they sent ya paperwork when you ordered my pump from them...that would cover a lot of bases

6 Speed S4

one part of mag..thats what covers mini,bmw, and rolls :gtfo:

Guest Removed
that guy 6 Speed S4 is saab/VW, he could maybe help ya out

then let him post here then.. if he is willing to help out, then let him speak for himself. some parts salesmen, cant just give shit away at there cost.(unless they are manager type person)