Us conspiracy therory Revealed

John Bruh

Okay I'm not a conspiracy therory person ive just seen a lot of this shit lately and its really starting to piss me off. This is not a therory this is real and its happening behind our backs. The governments building Concentration camps, FEMA is using martial law during natural disasters, removing people from their homes, breaking their guns. Fema building "casket liners" to fit 3-4 dead bodies in.

The government trying to create a "world government" and a "world Bank"

Here is a little viewing material

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgEe9-XAGAE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d_PwUK1X5k

• Downvote 1

Wasn't the government behind 9/11?

there is actually a in uniform police officer infront of the congress addressing everyone that the governemnt was behind it and how their going to cut off our ammo supplies and telling everyone to go out and purhcase ammo while they still can....ill try to find the link.

There is also a video with a guy who spoke with rockefeller and how rockefeller wants the NWO and how they keep fear of terrorists in US (united states citizens) because with them keeping frear in us it allows they to take more and more freedoms from us. There is a video on youtube you can look it up yourself. And in that video it talked about us going to Iraq, Iran, Getting venezuela's Chivas (sp) to get out of power.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEwMjlQQgRA&NR=1

Also look up FEMA TRAIN CARS, they are double decker cars that have padded seating the entire length and shackles......now why would you need shackles? And look up all the once abandoned military bases that are now getting renovations....they are all beside train tracks....with gas piping running the entire length of the buildings.

there is actually a in uniform police officer infront of the congress addressing everyone that the governemnt was behind it and how their going to cut off our ammo supplies and telling everyone to go out and purhcase ammo while they still can....ill try to find the link.

There is also a video with a guy who spoke with rockefeller and how rockefeller wants the NWO and how they keep fear of terrorists in US (united states citizens) because with them keeping frear in us it allows they to take more and more freedoms from us. There is a video on youtube you can look it up yourself. And in that video it talked about us going to Iraq, Iran, Getting venezuela's Chivas (sp) to get out of power.

I also seen a guy screaming the world was going to end tommorow does that mean its true?

Also a cop claimed to have found big foot.

I don't see anything different from other conspiracy "Junk"

most of those articles are OLD btw.

Your right, they should have lots of coffins like that. If the shit hits the fan we don't want bodies laying everywhere?

i didnt use to be untill the guy i worked with showed me all the stuff i posted above. This is the first time ive ever considered anything like this plausable. I would always blow this shit to the side and tell people their fucking crazy but it you look into it its kinda deep. Now I hope this isnt true, but with the world we live in today you never know.

i didnt use to be untill the guy i worked with showed me all the stuff i posted above. This is the first time ive ever considered anything like this plausable. I would always blow this shit to the side and tell people their fucking crazy but it you look into it its kinda deep. Now I hope this isnt true, but with the world we live in today you never know.

Uh huh. There's the problem, it's not deep. They don't do any real research to back up their claims. They research just enough to get the info they want, or just make it up. It took me five minutes to find big holes in the whole concentration camp bullshit scenario. Do your homework, son.

I'd also like to point out that misrepresentation is one thing conspiracy theorists do very well. Your first post vs the quoted post just show that.

Its good that more and more people are waking up to what the "global elite" is trying to do here... The United States is the last free country that the globalists will try to destroy before setting up a world government.

This argument can go on and on... Hal can sit here and discredit everything from infowars.com to actual quotes made by people like Rockefeller, but his rebuttals lack any information other than "you're wrong". These are no longer conspiracies but published fact.

The world bankers and elitests have publicly laid out their agenda and that is all the information I need. Every year they meet in secret (The Bilderburg Group) to decide anything from who goes to war, to who is elected. Everyone needs to accept that our government is full of corrupt criminals and we have little time to take it back.