03 cobra parting out

BDHG940

EDIT*

Ill ship anything and I will not pay the shipping costs, buyer is responsible

Car has 41k miles on it

Exterior / Body - Pewter

Im sure there are items Im missing but here is what I come up with. Most panels on the car were keyed so they will need paint but I believe side skirts, trunk, spoiler, rear bumper are good though:

Front bumper with fog lights $200

Rear bumper $170

Hood $220

Side skirts $110

Mirrors $225

Fenders $25 each

Trunk lid $75

Rear Wing $200

Tail Lights $70

Headlights $10 They have keyed in “x” on each, only good if you can change lenses

Front and rear Glass $90

Doors with power windows and glass $100 each

Cowl Panel $25

Side scoops $50

Interior Parts – Black interior

Dash with glove box $90

Rear view mirror $25

Front seats are destroyed but good for either recovering or the base, tracks, electronics $75

Mach 460 top triangle shape speakers $35

Airbags with module $300

Steering wheel $100

Center Console $20 needs a new lid on the glove box, has a slit in it

Climate Control $30

Rear speakers $25

Amp for 460 stereo $50

Steering Colum $40

Trunk panels $30 – pending hal

Drivetrain Parts

T-56 tranny, mgw shifter, crossmember $1100

Complete IRS, brakes, sensors, bolts $1050

Magnaflow Stainless 2.5” catback $250

Front 13 Cobra brakes, spindles, rotors, calipers, hubs, hoses $400

Hydroboost setup $100

Wheels are good, tires are about shot though $350

Rack $125 – poss. Pending

Springs $30

Shocks/struts all 4 corners $70

Front 02’s $25

Radiator $50

Overflow $30

Stock clutch, make offer

There are a lot of things that Im not thinking of and just forgetting. If you need something not listed let me know. Not holding things and calling dibs, if you want the parts, paypal ride34@aol.com with the part in the subject line. Other than that its just fair game and not holding things.

Edited by BDHG940

tyler, Ill get the car in and warmed up overnight. Ill get it off, I have pulled mine on the gt a few times without issues.

dover, headlights are fu#%ed, the lenses are keyed. I was going to try and find a few old clear headlights and try and see about changing them. I have seen a few people do it but Ill let you know if I can get that done.(just dont know when) Ill start pulling things Wednesday afternoon

PM sent. I'm going to look to see if there is anything else I need too.

One thing I forgot in the PM, do you have the radiator cover? Mine functioned as a socket holder so it now has a hole.

hal I believe that should be there, Ill let you know tomorrow when the car shows up.

On the t56, Im not positive, maybe just changing out the bellhousing??? No clue though, could be completely wrong...lol

Guest Removed
will that t56 work in a 72 nova? if not what will make it work?

alot of different stuff would be needed for that swap. better off using a gm t-56 for that

Guest Removed
99ta I have a Gm 93 lt1 t56 I will sell you for 850 as long as this ford one in this thread is avail. I got mine ans was gonna convert it to a ford unit but whould be just as happy buying one ready to go.. pm me if interested

thats the one he needs

dover, Ill ship anything but I just cant post there right now. They have some bs approval thing to sponsor and have just been waiting for like a month. I tried to make a thread today for this and it wouldnt even let it post

The headlights really are no good unless you can change the lense.

rl, seats are destroyed unless you put new foam and cover. I just have the 2 fronts and the backs for the rear. Ill get photos of the destruction this car went though

Its kinda funny, it was a chicks car, she cheated on her boyfriend and he just destroyed it