Anyone have a Springfield XD Compact/Sub-Compact I can check out?

Bam

i do...

all personal opinion of course.

i think the S&W sigma is a cheap rip off of a glock, not built very well. feels cheap and ganky in the hand.

quoted for more accurate truth. especially since glock sued S&W over the design of that gun.

quoted for more accurate truth. especially since glock sued S&W over the design of that gun.

I bought a sigma .40cal off of anthony and its plenty accurate for what i need it for..if I ever want to carry I'll consider something else, but until then.

I bought a sigma .40cal off of anthony and its plenty accurate for what i need it for..if I ever want to carry I'll consider something else, but until then.

you failed. that trigger was so damn heavy on mine, the gun moved when i was shooting. at 10yds, i was happy to just hit an 11x13 target. thought maybe i just sucked at shooting. 17lb trigger FTL.

bought my M&P, at 10yds i can put every round within a 4" circle or so

i do...

all personal opinion of course.

i think the xd sub compact is a cheap rip off of a glock, not built very well. feels cheap and ganky in the hand.

I had a chance to hold the two side by side, I much rather prefered my Glock over the xd subcompact. For some reason the xd just felt "top heavy", as in the slide felt alot heavier than the Glocks, of course the xd has a slightly 'taller' profile so maybe thats it? thease were both comparable models too. Again, personal opinion of course.

I had a chance to hold the two side by side, I much rather prefered my Glock over the xd subcompact. For some reason the xd just felt "top heavy", as in the slide felt alot heavier than the Glocks, of course the xd has a slightly 'taller' profile so maybe thats it? thease were both comparable models too. Again, personal opinion of course.

felt the same way.

and it felt boxier...

people say the glock is like holding a 2x4... ha the xd is far worse.

i was grouping tighter at 10 yards with my G27 (sub compact) than with my buddies XDM 40 full frame.

might because im used to shooting my glock, but the xd/xdm handguns dont impress me