legal ?

pontiacfreak142

Bullshit. Years ago when my brother's girl had his kids, she was hell-bent on getting full custody and she was a piece of shit. She lived with her mom, no job, smoked cigarettes inside while bottle feeding them, had a big angry doberman roaming around, etc.. and my brother was getting fucked out of seeing them. Thousands of dollars in lawyer fees later, the court finally let my brother get them on weekends.

Now that they're older things are working out, but still, courts favor the mothers no matter how trashy they are.

True, my whore ex sister-in-law is doing something similar to my brother right now. Despite documenting and proving all of her faults in court (not to mention having the best lawyer in the city) it may still go in her favor. It fucking disgusts me b/c that bitch doesnt give a shit she just wants to hurt my brother and keeping him from seeing his daughter is exactly how she's trying to do it. Fucking pathetic.

+1

we all wish lol. She already said no to it though. That pretty much sucks that the courts automaticly side with the mom because like i said, my sister proves every day that she is not even close to mature enough to have a kid, not to mention she really doesnt have the funds to take care of one (yes i realize she can get wick and child support). ill feel so bad for the kid if its the other guys kid cause he has no job and no plan to get one, plus he already has 2 kids he doesnt take care of.

good for her taking responsibility for her actions. I think she is more mature then you think, Killing a child is a lame way out. Killing is not birth control.

Not to disagree with you, but if you look at it from a purely technical aspect... it is birth control... :D

Also in instances like this it is probably better for everyone involved if she aborts. She sounds very immature.

Now post nudes

Not to disagree with you, but if you look at it from a purely technical aspect... it is birth control... :D

Also in instances like this it is probably better for everyone involved if she aborts. She sounds very immature.

Now post nudes

exactly. Im not much of one for killing it either, but she does not need a kid. Lmao, i dont know if i have any pics of her, ill look but youll regret asking lol.

Now post nudes

have you asked the kid that if it would be better for him/her to be killed?

we all wish lol. She already said no to it though. That pretty much sucks that the courts automaticly side with the mom because like i said, my sister proves every day that she is not even close to mature enough to have a kid, not to mention she really doesnt have the funds to take care of one (yes i realize she can get wick and child support). ill feel so bad for the kid if its the other guys kid cause he has no job and no plan to get one, plus he already has 2 kids he doesnt take care of.

just push her down the stairs! :D j/k, I just hope she knows being a single mom is a huge responsibility and not a paycheck

have you asked the kid that if it would be better for him/her to be killed?

It's difficult to ask a bundle of cells with no consciousness or feelings for it's opinion. Besides death is a fact of life. Neither you nor I have any say as to when we get to go. Some of us are more lucky that others to get to hang around a little longer.

Edited by Hwilli
typo