Cadillac XTS

zeitgeist57

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/01/12/detroit-2010-cadillac-xts-platinum-concept-ready-to-replace-sts/

Holy cow, this is one of the most beautiful, simple interiors I have ever seen. If I was driving, I don't think I'd ever get out of the seat.

I'm still waiting on the CTS-V for me, but it's nice to see what I'll be able to buy used 20 years from now...

On the right path, but still pretty blah looking on the outside. Inside looks very nice; its not like they could have gone backwards. Their interiors are finally catching up to their price tag.........yay (sarcasm)

Solid car overall, but not something I would think about owning.

On the right path, but still pretty blah looking on the outside. Inside looks very nice; its not like they could have gone backwards.

I agree, but I'm also realized that they can't go too bonkers with exterior styling: they are targeting the "DeVille" crowd here. Big cars, comfy rides, coddling interiors. Kind of like the first generation Lexus LS.

I agree, but I'm also realized that they can't go too bonkers with exterior styling: they are targeting the "DeVille" crowd here. Big cars, comfy rides, coddling interiors. Kind of like the first generation Lexus LS.

You don't have to go bonkers with styling to make the car fresh and exciting.

Also, if I was GM, I certainly would try to move away from the Deville "target crowd."

After looking more at the pictures, it does look pretty good. The interior is very nice as well. I am glad to see the domestic cars are actually putting in an effort to make quality interiors.

Looking forward to the next product to come from both GM and Ford.

I can see a XTS-V in the future, sexy big styling, recaros, all the amenities, and a LS7/TKO6060. MMMMMMMM!

Probably not, according to this:

Cadillac commits to V or Platinum models on ALL vehicles.

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/01/12/detroit-2009-cadillac-commits-to-v-or-platinum-editions-for-al/#comments