03 cobra 0 fuel psi after startup

BDHG940

When I turn the key I have 40 psi at the rail. When I go to crank it over, drops to zero and runs for like 2-3 seconds. We disconnected the rail and put 12v to the pump and the worked fine pumping the old fuel out of the tank. Any ideas?

No becuase its priming when the key is at the run position. Pumps sounded a little weird, car has sat 8 months. After letting the direct 12v source run the pumps and puming out the 10 gallons, they sound normal. Its just weird because it will build pressure then once its cranked over and starts, 0psi... dont understand

Guest Removed

it would help if the car wasnt mostly torn apart while trying to start it. should have done that before removing most of the inside of the car.

i spoke to silly billy already..told him what to do

There is nothing unplugged besides stuff like radio stuff and just misc other things. Nothing to do with the main harness or fuel harness. Zero underhood things were touched.

Anyways, its that fuel pressure sensor on the rail. Thew the one on it from the 99 and runs like a bat out of hell. We have some video of ripping on it behind the shop, I think it would fuck up linn's day. Its pullin around 1.36 60' on ice/snow and guessing a trap speed somewhere in the 146-148 range.....

There is nothing unplugged besides stuff like radio stuff and just misc other things. Nothing to do with the main harness or fuel harness. Zero underhood things were touched.

Anyways, its that fuel pressure sensor on the rail. Thew the one on it from the 99 and runs like a bat out of hell. We have some video of ripping on it behind the shop, I think it would fuck up linn's day. Its pullin around 1.36 60' on ice/snow and guessing a trap speed somewhere in the 146-148 range.....

HAHAHA. I guess i should have came back with the camera.

Came here to post that. Those things are notorious for failing.

Came here to post that. Those things are notorious for failing.

Yes they are. I don't know how many guys on SVT have thought that they killed their motors when the FRPS went bad during a spirited run. Best bet is to get the Kenne Bell FRPS disk and put it in. It helps to keep them working a little longer. I got mine for free, but that is because I had to send multiple emails about not being able to get them on the phone. You'd think that a place like Kenne Bell would have more phone lines.