New guy

1fast90lx

Hey, whats up guys. I have just recently bought a 90 mustang hatch roller project. It started out as a 4cyl. Now it has the 5.0 front subframe under it and GT rear end under it with 4:10 gears. The motor I'm building for it is a 302 that is bored .060 over. Thats about it.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/Speedseeker88/540.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Guest Removed

.060 over..hope you had it sonic checked unless its a older block. biggest i would go on one is .040 over...

welcome. love the color..same color mine was

.060 over..hope you had it sonic checked unless its a older block. biggest i would go on one is .040 over...

welcome. love the color..same color mine was

He should be fine... I say just go .030 over... 306/308/310 all the same, and not a big difference... .060 you might have some overheating problems... Welcome though...

Guest Removed
He should be fine... I say just go .030 over... 306/308/310 all the same, and not a big difference... .060 you might have some overheating problems... Welcome though...

thats the thing tho..the wals get to thin, then you get heat spots, cant keep it cool, then those walls crack.

i seen one with a sleeve in it. it mixed oil and coolant with both.

either way, the walls are thin on the later roller blocks. always sonic check the older ones still due to core shifting issue they had casting the blocks. either they are all thick, or they all have the same thinner area, in the same areas on almost all the holes.

• 2 months later...