Mustang Parts!!

windsor86

like it says. I have my 8.8 out of my 1986 mustang for sale now. 3.73 posi, gears have 4000 miles on them or so.

i have 2 T5s one is for parts, one functional. the one is in my car now and its out of a 4 cylinder with the 3.95 1st and .80 overdrive.

i also have front moroso drag springs for my car i dont need due to a coil over conversion. all will work 79-93

rearend.....400 obo

transmissions...... 400 for one in car and both for 500 all obo

front springs.....80

let me know

and im selling all this in search for a new transmission. looking for a g force, liberty, tko 500 or 600, just let me know what you have. must be a manual.

do not care if its clutchless lets see what ya got.

i called g force and liberty and they can do it but it will be a bandaid over a bullet hole. they can do it for like 500 there pro shift kit, but it still wolnt hold to the power im making now. so i figured it was just time to upgrade.

you need the g force case and a t5 for the syncros anyways a true g force will hold as much as a tko600 but you cant find the cases anymore the guy that rob knows has the cases and will build one for a good deal i was about to have him build me one when i scored a good deal on a converted 3550 anyways should talk to him he knows his chit

you need the g force case and a t5 for the syncros anyways a true g force will hold as much as a tko600 but you cant find the cases anymore the guy that rob knows has the cases and will build one for a good deal i was about to have him build me one when i scored a good deal on a converted 3550 anyways should talk to him he knows his chit

Ah you must be the one with the vert at robs shop...

he was just talking about g force trans with a case could hold all kinds of power, and says his dude can still get the case.

Ah you must be the one with the vert at robs shop...

he was just talking about g force trans wiuth a case could hold all kinds of power

yep thats mine and those g force cases are the problem seem to be hard to come by but dude has them for 400 total built g force around 2200 with a core t5 they shift awsome he says... and really knows his chit

Guest Removed
thanks for the advice guys and i think i will try this. rob if ya see this post pm me with some info.

and the parts are still for sale

coming your way..

and yes...the g forced t5 with. take everything a tko600 will and shift like butter.

that 500 crap is just some z spec rated gearing..which will break with a stock motor..not as easy but it will