FS: 01' Z06

AJ

selling the vette, have something else i want to do so i need the money to fund it.

01' Z06 Torch Red with Mod Red interior. Black wheels

86k on the car. engine has about 6k since rebuilt. 04' trans and diff. have right about 40k.

mods:

livernois stage 2 ported heads

Katech Torquer Cam

Katech Rod Bolts

42lb fuel injectors

GM Racing lifters

livernois push rods

new rings, bearings

LS2 timing chain and gears

Powerbond 25% underdrive pulley

LS7 clutch with 5.5lbs removed from flywheel

LPE stainless headers

Ti By-pass mod mufflers

VR-B2 Ram Air Intake

Hardbar harness bar

C6Z shocks

C6Z shifter

Amsoil oils

Tinted Tail lamps

6k HID lamps

GS stripes

lower rear tail panel painted

Goodridge stainless brake lines

ATE superblue brake fluid

i think thats about it. price is 22.5k obo, car is parked in the garage and can be seen whenever. not going to put up with stupid posts either so don't start.

http://hphotos-snc1.fbcdn.net/hs256.snc1/10322_266006870276_537465276_8976331_7689466_n.jpg

Edited by AJ
added a few things

theres a really sweet vett that thought the roads were good enough for som high speed running it looks really sweet after the semi rippet the rear off of the car from the back tires back. ill try and get pics.

***note to buyers, it all buffed out and looks like new***

**that was a joke**

dude got hit so hard that the glove box came out ill go to his lot and take pics.

im not telling anone not to buy the corvette. just dont get on it in the snow. dont know what the dude was thinking. he is screwed on it. ins is pulling the black box and about 6 drivers stoped to tell the cops how fast he was going. yes new vette = black box.

AJ,

Sorry to hear you are selling! In case anyone doesn't know AJ is a c5 c6 corvette certified mechanic and did all of the work on this car himself. I'd be interested in it but I already have one which AJ has worked on!

Bump and Good luck!

Edited by hpfiend