Fucking thieves

wnaplay1647545503

I know this is karma getting me back for something. When I was hurt at work my sirius radio was in my truck. Our shop guy took it out and broke my antenna. A few weeks ago I found my spare one and was going to reinstall it in my daily. I didnt have the time so I puty everything in the glovebox. I go out today to finally put it in and everything is gone. I am religeous about locking my car at night because we have had people open doors and steal change. The only time I remember possibly not locking it was when we went to the movies last saturday. I remembered when I was out of range of the remote and couldnt remember if I had or not. I tried to do it from where I was in the lot but it was to far away and I try not to walk more than necessary. Oh well, lesson learned.

That sucks, do you have the unit's ID #? If so report it to Sirius and let them know it was stolen. Maybe you get lucky and someone tries to activate it and you might find out who stole it.

Its still activated. I will get the one from my dad and call them and have service switched over. Once its cancelled its not like it will be good for anything else.

Its still activated. I will get the one from my dad and call them and have service switched over. Once its cancelled its not like it will be good for anything else.

I've seen quite a few units that were supposed to be "deactivated" but still work.... one of my old units I turned on the other day that I deactivated probably 2 years ago and it worked just fine...

I've seen quite a few units that were supposed to be "deactivated" but still work.... one of my old units I turned on the other day that I deactivated probably 2 years ago and it worked just fine...

I have seen it as well. I will be sure to tell them I want it off off when I call in.