Scumbag

zeitgeist57

I have to disagree about the 'scumbag' moniker, it's definitely a shitty thing to do to your partner in life, though I can somewhat understand. In a situation like that your partner is probably tired, not as sexually attractive, and with the right temptation I could see the frustration overcoming someone.

Before someone jumps all over my shit, I am not condoning anything he did, nor am I saying that it's excusable cause it's not. It is simply of my opinion that given his situation, plus the fact we don't know all of the gritty details (how has their relationship been over the last 3 or so years, was it for politics, ect), I can't call the man a 'scumbag'. Definite negative points on the respect scale for sure though.

I respect your opinion, but by anyone who has ever entered into a contractual relationship with someone else whether marriage, getting a job, buying a house, etc...this sort of behavior would be considered unacceptable. The only way he is not a scumbag for doing this would be if his wife, Elizabeth, allowed him to go screw some other woman and father a child with her. However, knowing that side of the story (Elizabeth is extremely hurt and doesn't want anything to do with the other woman/child), I call him a "scumbag".

Just because it http://www.google.com/images?q=tbn:7lcQOnoyKDytYM::21.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kqq193mlVH1qzexono1_400.png&h=78&w=76&usg=__NbbuapZE9Z9Y7eSVZnNfLfk0h6Q= doesn't make the situation OK. I'm sure John Edwards appreciates that you "understand" his situation. That definitely makes everything alright now. :lol:

I have to disagree about the 'scumbag' moniker, it's definitely a shitty thing to do to your partner in life, though I can somewhat understand. In a situation like that your partner is probably tired, not as sexually attractive, and with the right temptation I could see the frustration overcoming someone.

Before someone jumps all over my shit, I am not condoning anything he did, nor am I saying that it's excusable cause it's not. It is simply of my opinion that given his situation, plus the fact we don't know all of the gritty details (how has their relationship been over the last 3 or so years, was it for politics, ect), I can't call the man a 'scumbag'. Definite negative points on the respect scale for sure though.

Scumbag.

EDIT what you see below is a line from a movie. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Scumbag

yea thats right

wanna fight about it?

didn't think so

Edited by Rustlestiltskin

Scumbag

yea thats right

wanna fight about it?

didn't think so

Wow.