Sirius Investment

Guest 614Streets

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you feel like you should take it out sell all, but 10%. IMHO if you don't see VMware going up a lot more which most stocks don't. I'd just get out now and move on to something else. Most of the regional banks around here are still a great bargain if you want something to buy and hold for a few years. The only one that probably won't make you a lot now is 5th 3rd though anythings possible. Huntington and Citi are both still likely to do well in the next few years. I've been trading citi on and off with the flow the last few years and am now holding thousands of shares long and will likely be adding thousands more.

Yeah was almost gonna mention oil. Still hard to say which way oil will move in the short term, but at least in the long term you probably can't go wrong.

I used to play TEC in oil, but they went off the chart when oil got cheap. Might research some North Dakota companies to see who's still around and you might find something interesting to play as the oil prices start going up again.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest 614Streets
1.80 new 52 week highs , earnings coming 2nd week of feb. Morgan stanley upgraded us to overweight with a 2.00 price target. Cheers. I hope to god some of the police officers on here are having financial luck whatever investment they may have choosen , if any at all....... :D

pissing me off i dumped my ~200 shares a while back just to break even...

check out ARMH though...bought that at $7.82 and its up to like $28...really wish i woulda dumped a lot more money into that, but i only wanted to play around with about $1k and i wanted to pick up a couple others. got FITB at $9.99 and its over $15 now.

Guys, I was on an internal Capital Markets call this morning, and I'm getting a little spooked about inflation risks pushing on the market.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/market-crash-2011-it-will-hit-by-christmas-2011-02-22?pagenumber=1

I would seriously watch for S&P 500 at 1,500 as a bellweather to get more conservative with your investments. I'm not saying "get out!" if the market turns, but I personally am going to sell some emerging market equities and pull 30-50% into cash if necessary to take advantage of the next bear cycle.

Just a PSA from me...insert "The More You Know..." gif here...