Spring Break Panama City 10, Will you be there? Watercrest Condo March 16-27

neonkiller

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive never ever been on a Spring Break trip and this was on my "to do" list before I die. I plan to spend about $600 total for the trip ($280 bein the condo for the week). Who knows though it'll probably be more due to the alcohol, food, alcohol, alcohol, and tattoo :D

Also the dates are:

Leaving at 00:00 on march 19th

Returning at ? before March March 28th

Has anyone else wondered about Girls Gone Wild? I have been to one of their shows in PA and they throw a bad ass party and the girls are insane (heard its not so good in Ohio). I have a video or two of them in PCB and I figure they will be down there sometime this year but I dont know when and where.

I would like to know the truth behind this......and how the conversation with her REALLY went?lol

It went like this (cliffs):

Anthony: Well I think Im goin with Dover, Shanton and a few others to Panama for Spring Break?

GF: Thats weird because I was just thinking about going to stay in my grandpas condo for spring break with my 2 friends.

Anthony: That sounds fun!

GF: I trust you and you wouldnt cheat on me right?

Anthony: Of course not I would never do that!

bla bla bla bla a lil more of that no cheating stuff and we're good to go bitches!

bla bla bla bla a lil more of that no cheating stuff and we're good to go bitches!

Thats what I'm a talkin about, Listen what happens in PCB stays in PCB. We will review the camera and destroy it. But google image search is forever:cool:

I am not going to lie, I am some what scared for what is about to happen...

Road trip, beer, bitches, clubs,beach,tattoos, alcohol, drinking games, beer rifle, bongs... for beer, bitches, clubs, more bitches and clubs, getting drunk and lost, there will be a fight I am sure of it, hotel parties with the PRK in two hotels, I can wait!!!

Fuck MTVu all Panama City Beach needs is PRK!!!!

i predict that dover and anthony come back single men.... just sayin.

ill be in Seaside (water color) for that week so ill venture over to the darkland of sin for a night or two with you guys. I just personally like staying in a $2.5m beach house rather than a motel 6.

ill be in Seaside (water color) for that week so ill venture over to the darkland of sin for a night or two with you guys. I just personally like staying in a $2.5m beach house rather than a motel 6.

we have a $2000/wk condo....hardly a motel 6. Go wreck ur daddys escalade....

Thats what I'm a talkin about, Listen what happens in PCB stays in PCB. We will review the camera and destroy it. But google image search is forever:cool:

Ahaha, someone ALWAYS has the hidden evidence pics.... it never fails.

That hotel doesnt know whats about to hit it....

Holiday Inn sunspree knows exactly whats going to hit it... Lets just say during this week that they sell Natty in the fuckin gift shop. True story.

lol cant help we actually pay for our own stuff mikey :cool:

Ahaha, someone ALWAYS has the hidden evidence pics.... it never fails.

Holiday Inn sunspree knows exactly whats going to hit it... Lets just say during this week that they sell Natty in the fuckin gift shop. True story.

Hustlers make $$$$

BTW, I predict and I quote myself "I will probably fuck a grenade one night when I am desperate"

Thats right I said it fuck it.

Hey sometimes you gotta take a grenade or 2 for the team.

there will be over 20 of us total, along with zach's krew also. I should be like a kid in a candy store with over a million dollars to spend....

48 More days fellas

http://img.funtasticus.com/2008/june/bikini_party16042008/bikini%20party009.jpg

...........ThePartyRocKrew.......