Gym questions

AWW$HEEET

Quit being a girl, Gabe. I'm in there every night around 8:30-9pm and it's never that bad. I always have a parking spot in front of the glass window open and I never have to wait for any benches. You gotta be logical about when you go to the gym- If you go any time between 3-8pm, of course it's going to be busy.

Yes, I'm talking about the same Gahanna/New Albany gym.

I am hearing about contacts and expensive membershipos at UA. I must be lucky because I am on a month to month plan with no contract and I only pay 29.99 a month. I heard Lifetime and YMCA werelike 75.00 a month. Honestly that is the only reason I joined UA. I'm in there 4 days a week at least and it does have some drawbacks but you cant beat 29.99 a month I dont think.

I am hearing about contacts and expensive membershipos at UA. I must be lucky because I am on a month to month plan with no contract and I only pay 29.99 a month. I heard Lifetime and YMCA werelike 75.00 a month. Honestly that is the only reason I joined UA. I'm in there 4 days a week at least and it does have some drawbacks but you cant beat 29.99 a month I dont think.

I just signed up last night. You pay $90 upfront which includes the first and last months fee and some sign up fee. Then after that its $29.99 a month, and then in January there is an extra $15 fee and also in July for "improvements to the facility".

I just signed up last night. You pay $90 upfront which includes the first and last months fee, and then some sign up fee. Then after that its $29.99 a month, and then in January there is an extra $15 fee and also in July for "improvements to the facility".

Yeah sorry I did forget about the 15.00 2x a year. I dont think I had to pay the 90 up front though. I signed up back in May. Did you get month to month or did you have to sign a contract?

Yeah sorry I did forget about the 15.00 2x a year. I dont think I had to pay the 90 up front though. I signed up back in May. Did you get month to month or did you have to sign a contract?

Motherfuckers! They did waive some $19.99 fee supposedly. I'm doing month to month.

I remember seeing the contract being like $299 upfront, and I'm sure there are some other fees in there. But the way I'm doing it now it will end up being $420 a year. I just hate being tied down to something like that for a year.

I just joined UA last night down here in Cincy. I went in there at about 6:30 in the evening, and there were lots of open machines and cardio equipment. Icing on the cake though was the $20 start up fee, and $14.95 month to month membership. Walked out for $37 with my first month paid and no contract. I figured the deal was too good to pass up.

Motherfuckers! They did waive some $19.99 fee supposedly. I'm doing month to month.

I remember seeing the contract being like $299 upfront, and I'm sure there are some other fees in there. But the way I'm doing it now it will end up being $420 a year. I just hate being tied down to something like that for a year.

I dont think I would have joined if we had to sign a contract.