Smoking weed makes you dumb. I have proof.

87GT

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/truck-25175-weed-crestview.html

CRESTVIEW -- A man pulled over for failing to maintain a single lane and for speeding was arrested after telling police he had $2,000 worth of "weed" in his trunk.

The 25-year-old Crestview man was stopped Jan. 22 after a Crestview Police Department officer noticed him speeding on James Lee Blvd. The driver, Jason Miles, appeared nervous and there was a strong odor of marijuana coming from inside the truck, the officer noted.

When the officer asked him if there was anything illegal in the truck, Miles said, "I got $2,000 worth of weed in the truck!"

During a search, police found 110 grams of marijuana, two digital scales and a package of peach-flavored cigars. He was charged with possession of marijuana with intent to distribute and possession of paraphernalia.

After being read his rights, Miles told police he only sold the marijuana on weekends because he was a full-time student during the week. He also said he sold some and kept some.

"Man, you don't know how much weed I smoke," he told the officer.

He has a March 2 court date.

Guest Removed
that must have been some fire at 18$ a gram.

why would you know what weed is going for?

"hi , my names towely.........

wanna get high".......................http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qoCq-KsmZU