Long shot: need suspension work: 02 Outback

Science Abuse

Just turned 100000mi

Needs:

-Brake pads all around, possibly read rotors

-New front right CV shaft

-Springs and shocks

My problem: This is my daily driver, the only car that can get my boy to daycare and back. I can do the brakes myself, no sweat, but not the shocks and maybe not the half shaft. doing the shocks andhalf shaft involves removing the brakes, so it's obviously easy just to stick new stuff in where old stuff came out.

Long shot: I'd need this don in one weekend, to avoid missing work. ANyone here able to do that? What would you charge (parts provided)?

Thanks

Will be bringing all the parts, snapping those up with the tax return... or if I sell a bunch of stuff. I'm in need of shocks, and the half shaf, and I *want* springs from an 04 Baja rather than my Outback. Adds only $150 apparently.

http://www.subaruoutback.org/gallery//500/9909side.jpg

KYB GR2 dampers front and rear

Gas Strut 334275 FRONT RIGHT

Gas Strut 334276 FRONT LEFT

Gas Shock 341276 REARS

One set of front and rear 04-05 Baja springs

Your existing Outback tophats, spring seats, and "stuff".

While the front Baja springs "look" shorter, they are a MUCH beefier coil and I noticed that my air compressor was working a little harder to keep the air tool fueled up to tighten down the spring compressors on them. The Outback tops and spring seats worked just fine. I got the fronts put together and went to put them in and... well, lets just say I didn't put the top spring seat on the right direction (whoops). After dropping a few quality creative words, it was back to the air tools and spring compressors. Once I got the top spring seat on correctly, everything went in without a hitch.

The rear Baja springs appear to be the same height as the Outback, but again, they are a beefier coil. The install of these went by much smoother, but there is something you will need to be aware of. Be sure that the top hat is inline with the base of the damper. If you don't, the assembly will not line up correctly at the base of the damper and lower bolt location on the car.