My work @ Mecum Auction

AudiOn19s

I kinda got a kick out of seeing my work on Live TV.

I spent 10-11 hours on the exterior of this T-type last week before it was shipped down to Florida to be run across the block on Live TV.

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q192/ZainoDetail/photo2.jpg

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q192/ZainoDetail/photo1.jpg

Andy

$18K was the final price. That's what the owner wanted but I'm sure he wanted that after auction fees and not before.

I think after it sat in the showroom here for 2 years with no movement he was willing to settle for a bit less.

I guess that's not horrible for a T-type (non Grand National) unless the market has continued to climb on them lately. It was a nice car. 26K miles, all stock. But the top surfaces of the car had been re-painted and you could tell.

Andy

It sold for $17k?

KillJoy

PS - :thumbup:

Car looked really good

There were some really nice cars down there. I drove past that auction on my way to the hotel Friday and dropped in. I watched a gnx go through there that was almost perfect and went for like 50k. Those cars seemed to do really well there

Car looked really good

There were some really nice cars down there. I drove past that auction on my way to the hotel Friday and dropped in. I watched a gnx go through there that was almost perfect and went for like 50k. Those cars seemed to do really well there

I have seen GNX low mileage cars pull close to 100k and its worth it those are sick, i remember when getting dropped off at school back in the late 80s early 90s in a grand national good times

also nice work sir i like the t type very clean