Hockey at OSU ice rink

Paddy O Furniture

What date and time work best for your hockey needs?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What date and time work best for your hockey needs?

• Monday March 16 @ 7:45
    • Thursday March 19 @ 9:15
    • Wednesday March 25 @ 5:30

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to get back with the people at the OSU ice rink with info to get the ball rolling. Is the Thursday time good for people? The Monday time is taken. Send me a PM with your name and an e-mail address if you can make the Thursday March 19 at 9:15 time slot. I need to make sure we have good enough numbers for this to make sense.

Thanks!

Got your PM, replied with my email addy. This should be a ton of fun, I'm hoping I can make it. It depends on my ride back home after finals though; if I have to leave Wednesday afternoon there's not much I can do :(

This is happening...

19-Mar-09 Thu MAIN OSU ICE RINK Hockey 09:15 PM 10:15 PM

Please PM me your e-mail if you haven't already. I will send more detail.

suck, i'm gonna be in pittsburgh.

next time, i'm in.

Alright I'm officially in.

I've got one or two right-handed sticks and a spare jersey or two that people can use, but not much else. Depending on how this pans out (checking, no checking, what are the rules?), I might not go full pads so someone can use my shoulder pads/elbow pads/pants, but I'll be using my shin guards and gloves regardless.

Oh, also, would any kind soul feel like stopping by and giving me a ride to the rink? I live right off the Lane and High intersection, but I'm bringing all my gear so people can borrow pads if needed and that bag is a bitch to lug across campus :o

Oh, also, would any kind soul feel like stopping by and giving me a ride to the rink? I live right off the Lane and High intersection, but I'm bringing all my gear so people can borrow pads if needed and that bag is a bitch to lug across campus :o

I can give you a lift. Just google your address for me and I'll be there. HA!

Alright I'm officially in.

I've got one or two right-handed sticks and a spare jersey or two that people can use, but not much else. Depending on how this pans out (checking, no checking, what are the rules?), I might not go full pads so someone can use my shoulder pads/elbow pads/pants, but I'll be using my shin guards and gloves regardless.

No checking. There is bound to be some contact, but there are going to be players whose skills run the gamut from beginner to advanced. So keep the contact to a minimum. =)

I will not be wearing any shoulder pads either.

Edited by Paddy O Furniture

No checking. There is bound to be some contact, but there are going to be players who's skill run the gamut from beginner to advanced. So keep the contact to a minimum. =)

I will not be wearing any shoulder pads either.

That's more or less what I figured. I'll just be rocking the D-league minimum required padding then :D

I'll PM ya my address w/google maps picture. It's ridiculously close to campus. There's a chance a buddy of mine will come play too, but if he does we'll just take his truck over to the rink. We won't know the details on his situation until the day of though.

Oh, also, do we need to bring our own pucks? I think I've got 4 or 5 laying around if we need 'em.

Edited by Harb67

That's more or less what I figured. I'll just be rocking the D-league minimum required padding then :D

Haha, and I will be rocking the D-league skating skills.

I think I have a few right-handed sticks lying around that I will bring. Also, I think I have an extra pair of skates size 11. I am going to check this weekend to see what I have in the garage.

I got one extra skater coming with me so far.

Haha, and I will be rocking the D-league skating skills.

I think I have a few right-handed sticks lying around that I will bring. Also, I think I have an extra pair of skates size 11. I am going to check this weekend to see what I have in the garage.

I got one extra skater coming with me so far.

Good News! Thanks! Just to remind ( I don't want to be annoying), its 16 bucks to skate, but if there are more then 10 there, I will refund some of that.

Woot, just a few more days to go :D

Bumping this just as an early reminder and stuff.

I might have an extra person or two come, depends on how many people we have coming from OR. Neither of them are goalies though :(

Wahoo! Just 2 more days.

I have a few extra sticks, set of shoulder pads and I pair of skates size 10.5. They skates need to be cut though.

Still only have 1 extra skater coming.

Should be a good time anyways.

Agreed, should be good fun. Just bring your extra stuff if you can, that way if anyone does need it, we have it. I am bringing extra shinpads, sticks and skates.